Hey guys! So I decided to finally put my #travelwithtia hashtag on Instagram to good use and I’m planning to give you travel tips and inspiration as often as I can from now on, so questions, and suggestions are most welcome! For my first post, I’ll take you to my home continent- Asia.
Hope you’ll follow along these series of posts too! For February, I’ve listed these heart-eyed-emoji-worthy-spots for that perfect setting and romantic vibe. So if you are planning to go on a trip with your significant other, keep scrolling.
Don’t worry though, these places are perfectly fine if you plan to travel solo, or with a bunch of friends. The more the merrier right?
Here are some photos that will definitely spark your #wanderlust in Asia–
- La Laguna, Canggu, Bali — For the Perfect sunset vibe and when you just want to retreat and get away from it all. Photo by @tialacson
- Rambagh Palace, Jaipur — For a royal experience and a view that will leave you speechless. Photo by @rambaghpalace
- Pachamama, Otres Beach, Cambodia– the ultimate chill place. Credits to @beautifulcambodia
- El Nido Resorts, Palawan– beach, and your baby. What more can you ask for? Photo by @elnidoresorts
- Sri Panwa, Phuket, Thailand– a stunning panoramic 360 degree view, for your 24-hour a day,365 days a year, love. Photo by @sripanwa
- Mihiripenna, Sri Lanka– This beach will make you fall in love with everything…again. Photo by @jordhammond
- Amilla Fushi, Maldives– wake up to heavenly views, and white sand beaches? YES PLEASE! Photo by @michutravel
- Ananyana, Bohol, Philippines– we can’t get enough of these white sheets, and blue skies, sooo perfect! Photo by @thedivinechannel
- Tra Su Forest, Vietnam – is it just me or does this give you all of “The Notebook” feels? Photo by @thechansometraveler
- Shiraz, Iran – I can show you the world, shining shimmering splendid, tell me Princess now when did you last let your heart decide? (because if you sang along then this place is the best decision ever!) Photo by : @wanderreds